The industry leading engineering tool for calculating clearances between railway vehicles and the infrastructure.
ClearRoute™ 2 is an engineering software tool for calculating the clearances between railway vehicles and the infrastructure. The software has processes for defining infrastructure and vehicles and can provide clearances between infrastructure and dynamic or static vehicles, passing clearances between sets of vehicles and stepping calculations for platforms.
ClearRoute™ 2 offers flexible levels of functionality and faster operating speeds and allows rail engineers to undertake gauging and clearance analysis more effectively than ever before, helping to unlock the usable space of an existing railway system without the need for costly infrastructure modifications.
ClearRoute™ was recently updated and improved to offer more flexible levels of functionality and faster operating speeds. ClearRoute™ 2 allows rail engineers to undertake gauging and clearance analysis more effectively than ever, helping to unlock the available space of a historically restrictive railway system without the need for costly infrastructure modifications.
- Clear and concise user interface incorporating simple navigation icons
- A range of editing and design tools for accurate analysis
- Modular architecture allows the user to create their own personal licenses
- Import modules allow the inclusion of most types of measurement data
- Ability to create and edit vehicle models
- Multiple simultaneous run type capability/ extensive output data sheets
- Ability to import track design data from Bentley Railtrack software
- Standards compliant
- Pantograph clearances to GL/RT1210 for Insulation, OHL and Electrical
- Network Rail approved
- The ability to support route capability assessments on all rail networks
- Improved track alignment and feasibility assessment works
- Supports clearances for both passenger and freight movements
- Assists with the introduction for larger trains
- ClearRoute™ can help unlock the usable space of an existing railway system without the need for costly infrastructure modifications.
- 2 core system, running at 2.5GHz or faster
- Graphics card: DirectX 9.0c, 256MB+, Pixel Shader 2.0
- 4GB Memory
- 19” 4:3 Monitor, 22” 16:10 or higher
- Screen resolution of 1280(width) x 900(height)
- 30GB minimum free hard disc space
- Windows 7 SP1 or later x86 or x64 or
- Windows 8, 8.1 x86 or x64 or
- Windows 10 (all versions, latest update)
- Excel 2007 or later to interact with the exported results
- A PDF reader for electronic manuals