AssetVIEW is utilised to monitor over 400 interlockings on Network Rail infrastructure including Solid State Interlockings (Westinghouse and GEC Versions), Relay-based control systems, Siemens Westlock and Alstom Smartlock interlockings.
Data is captured using a variation of different types of data loggers. The versatility of the system to interface with multiple devices provides a robust and easy to use central system, which is universally recognised by Network Rail maintenance staff and management.
- Web based system with no additional software required
- Tabular and graphical displays
- User configurable alerts
- Full track map replay
- Event download facility
- Ability to save and export data, graphs and track maps
- Ability to send scheduled reports, SMS and email messages
- Logic Inspector tool to allow relay timings to be analysed in detail graphically
- All system configuration is done by BBR, saving Network Rail man hours, all configuration is also fully tested in house with live data
- Improved safety through predicting and preventing asset failures
- Reduction of costs through extending asset life
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Reduction of train delays and associated costs
- Reduction of costs associated with incident investigations